Coming Home: A Tiny House Collection
Seven authors, seven stories, each about people who live in tiny houses.
Participating authors (in alphabetical order):
Tiny houses are all the rage these days, but what can you do with something so small? Here are seven stories about people chasing their dreams, making fresh starts, finding love, stumbling upon forgiveness, and embarking upon new adventures in tiny houses. Travel with them around the country in this big novella collection.
- Love is Sweeter in Sugar Hill: She has a tiny house. He lives in a mansion. She vows to charge a doctor with malpractice. His job depends on that doctor’s finances. Will love find a way?
- Kayla’s Challenge: She was one “I do” short of marrying the man her pushy parents chose for her. Now, half a country away, she needs a tiny house to finally be free.
- If These Walls Could Talk: Both claim to have inherited the same Queen Anne until an unexpected blessing changes everything.
- First Love: [This one’s mine!] Betrayed by her husband and desperate for healing, she can only move forward by going back home.
- Dash of Pepper: His responsibilities tie him to the small town he loves, but her career plans will lead her to the big city. Will he cut his roots for her or will she clip her wings for him?
- Big Love: Homelessness expanded her world and constricted his. Now she needs his help, but he only remembers the pain. Can they find big love in a tiny house?
- The Light Holding Her: Friends since childhood. She’s being stalked. He’s in danger. Is their faith big enough to carry them through the trials into a deeper relationship?
It’s been great fun to collaborate with these long-time writer friends of mine! The book is available in both print and e-book on Amazon.